Fixes Tuning Problems FAST
PROBLEMS Caused by Poor Tuning:
Now on sale for $40 with $2 shipping
That's 20% off!
- Poor Resonance
- Bad Tone
- Delayed Response
- Blending Issues
Poor Tuning is Caused by Wide Pitch Centers
The Tuning Sleeve works by pushing the player harder towards the sweet spot. This makes it easier for players to be 100% sure they are in the center of the pitch. By inserting a Tuning Sleeve into the bell of a French horn, Trombone, or Mellophone, it will make it play cleaner, more in tune, with a better tone, and it will continue to improve the sound and resonance of the player over time.
French Horn Fundamentals
- The Tuning Sleeve is designed to not absorb any tone or resonance.
- Tuning Sleeves are VERY SURDY, HEAT PROOF, COLD PROOF, and WATERPROOF.
- It also greatly helps reduce edge and distortion at very loud volumes on any horn!
Most people play horns with wide pitch centers, which is caused by a large bell throat. The Tuning Sleeve fixes this by simulating a smaller bell throat. So, you get the control and intonation of a small bell throat horn with the sound of a large bell throat horn.
Magical Mellophone Miracle
- Center of notes have more gravity so notes lock in better
- Improved intonation
- Cleaner lip trills and fast passages
- Cleaner articulation
The Tuning Sleeve works wonders on mellophones:
- Creates a stronger pitch center
- Improves resonance
- Directionalizes and focuses sound better
- Less distortion at louder volumes
- Locks in notes better for better accuracy
- Improves intonation
- Less cracks and chips
- Less blur when playing fast